Sunday, August 14, 2005

Guest photo-post

( Click to see larger image)
My friend Nick is as good as they make them. He's a great doctor, an awesome photographer (see photo above), a devious poker player, and in general, just a damn great person.

Once he got up at 4am to drive me to the train station. He lets me borrow his photography books indefinitely. He took my calls at 3am when my mother was sick, and he let me fall asleep on the phone so I wouldn't feel alone.

He knows all my flaws (and there are many) and still think I'm great. He calls me out on my shit, but always gives me compliments at the right time. One doens't meet someone like Nick that often in life - someone who loves you for all the right reasons and makes you feel 10 feet tall. I'll always love him and miss him in ridiculous ways.

If there is a God, please take care of my Nick while he's out there in New Haven. Because he is simply solid, good people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sounds like a very nice guy. God bless him!

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home