Monday, October 24, 2005

Nude and pregnant

Would you pay $150 to photograph a pregnant model? I think there is something incredibly beautiful in a pregant woman and just the human form in general, but I really don't have the luxury for said experience. I suppose I'll have to stick with leaves and random fancy cars I see on Newbury St.

Sometimes I really wish I had a cheaper hobby - like kniting or something.

P.S. If you like to draw and paint, Mass Art has this thing where you pay $10/hour to paint with a model.

2 Comments:

Blogger wheresmymind said...

I wouldn't pay that much...I'd rather have someone pay me that. Unless it was totally necessary for a portfolio builder.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...Pregnant women. Hottttt.....

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home