Friday, October 28, 2005

I'm not 16 years old.

Someone just mistook me for a Boston Latin High school student yet again.

I did go to college, graduate, work, pay my own bills, get published, make mistakes, learn from them, have my heart broken, and only to be confused with a 16 year-old!

* * *
I'm going to the All-Ivy Halloween Party tonight. What should I be?

The 11th Annual All-Ivy Halloween Masquerade Ball is being held thisFriday, October 28th, 2005. Entertainment is being provided by BostonParty Makers and dress is costume or creative black tie. A cash barwill be available, and hot and cold hors d'ouevres will be served.Positive ID is required. Price per person: $20. Starts at 9:00pm, endsat 1:00am.The sign up link is: http://www.harvardclub.com/events/halloween05.php(BTW, the Harvard Club tells me they have had problems updating theirsign-up list online but currently have about 160-200 people signedup.)

1 Comments:

Blogger wheresmymind said...

Well...I guess a Boston Latin Student costume would be out of the question ;) I wouldn't know what to do if I was going to a Harvard club Halloween partay...I'd have to step my game up. Maybe you should go as Anne Boleyn? Sorta creepy yet historically interesting :)

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home