Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Top Five Reasons to Love Boston

1. "Why should I major in Writing? There IS only going to be one Carrie Bradshaw." - Girl with Simmon's sweat shirt on the T.

2. Teen - "Hey, look at this! It says 'Train for jobs in biotch.'"Smarter teen - "That word is biotech. Why you gotta be ignorant all your life?"

3. Alison walks friend's dog around Jamaica Plain. Hobo jumps out of bush, shouts, "That dog is going to end up in pot of rice!"

4. "What kinds of books do you like to read?" Guy in Trident Bookstore. "Well, I like fiction, non fiction. But not much else." Girl, whom he's dating.

5. "Maybe you should let the pregnant lady sit." Alison says to male friend on crowed T.
"Why? I didn't knock her up. I'm not responsible if she can't handle standing." Male friend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to disappoint you, but the problems are worldwide and not isolated to Boston. (I'm at a place much worse than Boston for your top 5.)

You did have a chat with the friend about this, right? I'm not so traditional to say that he should give the seat up to any women. But even I would give my seat up for pregnant women, older people, and handicapped people.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home